Lillidale Projoint 4 Dogs 500g
A palatable easy to feed joint supplement to help maintain healthy joint function.
Carefully researched and developed to give your dog an innovative , specially formulated supplement providing optimum levels of active ingredients to support growing , ageing , and active dogs.
Contains 14 Active Ingredients:
- Glucosamine – A natural polymer that connects bones and joints to provide cushioning during movement . It is one of the critical building blocks of joint cartilage .
- Chondroitin – An important structural component of cartilage and provides much of its resistance to compression .
- MSM – (Methylsulfonylmethane) is an organo-sulphur compound . Sulphur is an important building block for healthy bones and joints and is useful for the support of a healthy immune system .
- Hyaluronic Acid – A substance that is naturally present in your dog ’s body . It is the major component of synovial fluid and helps to lubricate joint structure .
- L-Glutamic Acid – A palatant and important metabolite for the cells lining the gut; helps promote glutamine generation , supporting absorptive function and structural integrity .
- Curcumin / P iperine – Curcumin is the active isolate of turmeric and helps support the dog ’s natural anti-inflammator y response . Piperine is an alk aloid found in Black and Long Pepper and helps to support the bio-availability of Curcumin .
- Collagen Matrix – Collagen is one of the most abundant proteins in the body and is a major constituent of bone , cartilage , tendon and other connective tissue . It helps connective tissue to be strong and provides cushioning for various parts of the body .
- Green Lipped Mussel – Provides a natural and highly bio-available source of chondroitin . It also provides omega-3 fatty acids in a highly bioavailable form to help support natural anti-inflammator y response .
- Salmon Oil– Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and phospholipids. Salmon Oil complements Green Lipped Mussel extract to provide highly bioavailable sources of EP A & DHA.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C helps produce collagen , a protein needed to develop and maintain healthy teeth , bones , gums , cartilage , vertebrae discs , joint linings , skin and blood vessels .
- Vitamin E 500 – Vitamin E compounds , particularly tocopherols , are antioxidants that help neutralise free radicals . Vitamin E compounds are incorporated into the cell membranes and helpmaintain their integrity throughout the body .
- Manganese – Acts as a co-factor in the enzyme process of synthesising Glycosaminoglycans , cartilage matrix and synovial fluid . It also has beneficial antioxidant properties .
- Beet Pulp – A good source of dietar y fibre and provides prebiotic support for a healthy digestive system .
- Oatmeal – Oatmeal provides vital beta glucans which support a healthy digestive system and immune response.
10 in stock